Download the Installer:
- Navigate to the official software website or the provided download link.
- Click on the 'Download for Windows' button.
- Save the installer (.exe file) to a location on your computer, such as the Downloads folder.
Run the Installer:
- Locate the downloaded installer in the folder you saved it to.
- Double-click on the installer file to begin the installation process.
User Account Control Prompt:
- You may see a prompt asking if you allow the app to make changes to your device. Click 'Yes' to proceed.
- Once the installation wizard opens, you'll be greeted with a welcome screen.
- Click 'Next' to continue.
- Read the terms and conditions or license agreement.
- If you agree, select the 'I accept the terms of the License Agreement' option.
- Click 'Next' to proceed.
Choose Installation Location:
- The installer will suggest a default location to install the software.
- Don not change it, but if you wish to change this, click 'Browse' and select your desired directory.
- Once set, click 'Next'.
Select Components (if applicable):
- Choose the components or features you want to install.
- After making your selections, click 'Next'.
- Click the 'Install' button to start the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete. This may take a few minutes, depending on your system's speed.
- Once the installation is finished, you'll see a completion message.
- You may be offered the option to launch the software immediately.
- Click 'Finish' to close the installer.
- Navigate to the Start Menu or your desktop (depending on where the shortcut was placed).
- Click on the software icon to launch the application.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed your software on your Windows computer. If you face any issues, please refer to the official documentation or contact the support team.
Our software are compatible with each other so you can transfer data from one program to another by saving and loading the data in the main menu:
- Save the database and/or settings to an external drive: Menu (top left corner) > Save data
- Load the database and/or settings from the file in the other program: Menu (top left corner) > Load data
- Save the data to an external drive: Menu (top left corner) > Save data
- Download and install the software to the other computer.
- Load the databa from the external drive: Menu (top left corner) > Load data
You don't need a new activation code as the activation moves with the data file.